Board Bench Demo // Senior Scholarship Application
We introduced to you a couple weeks ago using boards while bench pressing. Today we want to show you the example of the exercise. Matt demonstrated for us using 3 boards (4-1/2”). He also shows two different techniques. First, letting the bar sit on the board and pressing. Second, when the bar meets the board letting it sink into the chest and then exploding up. A slight difference in the two methods, but completely different feels. It is important to keep your lats engaged through either technique. Try both ways and see which challenges you the most. Watch below:
- Describe a circumstance in your life in which ‘Grit’ was cultivated.
- Do you believe in the concept of ‘Failing Forward’? Explain.
- Describe a time you became fully immersed in a goal you set for yourself
- Do you believe there is a difference between motivation and inspiration? Explain
- Do you know your ‘Why’? If so, what is it, if not, how do you plan to find it
- Do you believe there is a difference between passion and purpose? Explain. Have you found yours
- In your entire school career thus far, what are the top three life lessons you will carry with you?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
Follow us on our social media platforms!
We are committed to offering free personal training sessions two times a week, and we promote these via our social media platforms.
Until next time Iron Made Community.
““The question you should be asking isn’t, “What do I want?” or “What are my goals?” but “What would excite me?” ― Timothy Ferriss