We have recently added a new piece of equipment called the manta ray. This small piece of formed plastic is snapped onto a bar and used during squatting. This piece offers the following benefits: high bar positioning, increased distance from the hips which overloads the upper/lower back as well as the quads, and the increased surface area provided by this device gives many lifters a more comfortable experience. Try it out and let us know what you think!
- the single greatest and most indispensable attribute of being a team player.
- quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own
- they share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectivity rather than individuality
- almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent
- always looking for more to do, learn, and take on
- refers to a person’s common sense about people
- has everything to do with the ability to be interpersonally appropriate and aware
- aware of what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way
- they ask good questions, listen to what others are saying, and stay engaged in conversations intently
What makes humble, hungry, and smart powerful and unique is not the individual attributes themselves, but rather the required combination of all three.
You can find free resources and the complete line of books at https://www.tablegroup.com/
Follow us on our social media platforms!
We are committed to offering free personal training sessions two times a week, and we promote these via our social media platforms.
Until next time Iron Made Community.
“Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things 1. Money 2. People 3. Past experiences.
Don’t try to control three things 1. Perception 2. People 3. Respect. ” – Jay Shetty